About this role...
You’ll be using the latest open source tools and technologies available to deliver modern software and web applications. You’ll have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies, ensuring the applications/features delivered are high performing, responsive and maintainable.
You’ll be responsible for adding new features to our in-house CMS system as well as working on new projects as required - ensuring that new features are expertly designed, tested, debugged, verified and ready for integration. If you’ve got a passion for technology and a love for DevOps, you’re just who we are looking for.
What you'll need...
- Experience in Developing, testing and maintaining website/web-app front-end and back-end using Laravel Framework, Angular 6+ and related technologies.
- Ability to write new and updating existing tests to cover as much of the code base as is cost efficient.
- Interest in learning and picking up new technologies & implementing new techniques as they are acquired.
- Ability to work in an Agile environment.
- Good planning and organisational skills, good time management, with the ability to manage and prioritise own workload.
Here’s some perks we offer...
- Flexible working programme
- Employee support (EAP programme)
- Staff discount
- Friends & family discount
- Christmas bonus (100% attendance)
- Monthly team lunch
- Quarterly social events
- Employee of the month prizes
- Dell or Apple laptop
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary Details: 40k + Excellent benefits
Office Location: Nazeing